Ripcord


Also a G.I Joe field commander, Ripcord is an old friend of Duke. Though most of the time he’s on the field, he at his best when he in one of G.I.Joe various aircrafts, being one of the reasons why he was recruited to G.I.Joe to the first place.

He may have feelings for Scarlett.

History:

Wallace Weems was born in 1971 and joined the military at a young age, becoming an air piolet. He joined G.I.Joe around the same time as Duke and became close friends. He talked to his friend Duke before he went on a mission to Nanzhao[Total failure]

He was talking to Doc when the Phoney Joe Colton came past them, and acknowledged doc concerns about how off the Dier Wraith Joe Colton felt[Rom vs G.I.Joe 2 of 3]

Notes:

He’s based on Movie Ripcord


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payload

Straxus

Simacore